Sunday 21 October 2012

GRATITUDE


Time passes by
Memories fade away
still there's a face which
my mind recalls everyday

days r full of joyful moments
n nyts r full of tears
cz the endless darkness drains away
from my eyes the pain, remorse, guilt n fears

n den when ur soothing touch
calms my mind , ending da nytmares
my thoughts r overpowered by da null digit
its a blank paper with all pains erased

its den dat I bcum aware
of the cruel side of the earth
n u sit next to me
unfolding the truths of this world

n when the sun peeps through the darkness
I still find u holding my hand
revealing to me that this is lyf
neither a boon nor curse neither gud nor bad

now things hv changed a million tyms
its u whom I see when I turn around
its u whom I see ahead in lyf
its just ur face n memories dat surround

I know each day ends with a moral
each incident has sumthin 2 b learned from
bt its  pleasing n relieving enough
to find u always around.... :')


No comments:

Post a Comment