Sunday 21 October 2012

THE SAGA OF MY EMOTIONS


Days back there was a time,
I turned around but could not find,
solace,peace or contentment,
felt like my heart was wrenched. 

I felt despondent,
as if no one cared,
I wondered whether it was my fault,
or my own self had dared.

"Do I deserve that?"
I asked my heart,
"Serve you right"
my friend said and did depart.

It was then that I felt
I was left alone in this dreary desert,
Not a single hand to hold,
as if no one bothered.

How to explain 
that I still care,
yet you left me,
saying that I never fared.

How to explain
the reason for my separation,
I don't deserve you,
as I know my presence hurts you.

Yet I cherish the days
when we were together,
how you promised
that we will be one forever.

Still I hope our relation
will never see cremation,
with this I end 
the saga of my emotions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment